Thank you for choosing our services for your overseas study needs. At Study Overseas Help Company, we strive to provide the best services and solutions to our clients. However, we understand that sometimes things may not work out as planned, and you may need to cancel or request a refund for our services. In this policy, we have outlined our procedures and guidelines for refunds and cancellations to ensure a smooth and hassle-free experience for our clients.
- 1 The student will be eligible for a 100% refund of their security deposit only upon arrival at the university as applied through SOH.
- 2 SOH will create a unique email address for each student who applies for admission or a scholarship. By applying, students grant us permission to create and use these email IDs. However, access to the email address will be granted to the student only upon completion of the process (after receiving the VISA).
- 3 The application fee shall be borne by the student.
- 4 SOH shall not be held liable if any course or intake offered by a university is subsequently closed.
- 5 Failure to respond to the email within 48 hours will result in an auto-acknowledgement of receipt.
- 6 The availability of assistance services is contingent upon various factors such as profile, location, and financial considerations. Please note that SOH does not guarantee the provision of these services.
- 7 If the student does not receive an offer letter after the application, SOH shall provide additional options to the student in terms of course, university, country, and intake.
- 8 SOH shall not be responsible for any educational loss or refund in the following instances. In such cases, SOH has the authority to terminate the proceedings and close the file:
- If the student fails to submit the required documents by the deadlines given by the counsellor.
- If the student is found to be affiliated with other consultancies or submitting applications through them.
- If the student engages in illegal acts such as providing unauthorized, illegal, unapproved UGC/NAAC certificates, degrees, or any other documentation.
- 9 Please note that obtaining a visa is subject to the procedures of the relevant embassy. In the event that a visa application is declined for any reason, SC shall not be held accountable in any way.
- 10 Students should be aware that the university has complete control over the terms of the offer letter, including acceptance, rejection, conditions, scholarships, deferrals, and turnaround time (TAT). While having SOH as your agent increases your odds of success, please note that we cannot guarantee or compel anything to happen.
- 11 If the signed MOU from SOH end (when shared via email) is not reverted within 48 hours, it will be considered auto-acknowledged from the student's end.
- 12 SOH shall not be liable to the student in case of non-operation of any cause in this MOU due to any natural calamities, change in government policies, an act of God, or any event beyond human control.
- 13 If the student wants this document to be notarized (on 100/- STAMP PAPER), he/she has to pay 500/-. The original agreement of this MOU will be retained with SOH, and a soft copy will be sent to the student's official email.
- 14 All the above instalments are exclusive of 18% GST (except for the Notarized Charges of 500 INR).
At Study Overseas Help Company, we value our clients and their satisfaction. We understand that situations may arise where you may need to cancel or request a refund for our services, and we strive to make the process as smooth and hassle-free as possible. We hope this policy provides clarity on our refund and cancellation procedures, and we are always available to address any queries or concerns you may have.