Italy is a world class educational destination for all the students willing to study abroad. The country is full of top ranked Universities like the Bologna University and the Sapienza University of Rome. You can learn art, history, literature, business, anthropology and a lot more majors for your college study. The top class faculty, in-depth study and complete exposure to the outer world enhance your learning experience to a great extent.
But, along with studies, you might also want to relax and explore the nation a bit as well. And for that purpose as well, Italy has a great number of tourist destinations available. These places would surely grab your attention and give you time to explore the Italian culture a bit.
Below, we have listed the top places which you should definitely visit while you are completing your studies in the European country.
- Rome – The great capital of ancient Europe, Rome, definitely tops the list. It is the most radical and attractive city of Italy and has many great monuments like Colosseum, Pantheon and the Forum. The world famous Vatican City is also a part of Rome only. Between these lavish architectures and tourist spots, you might also want to soak-in the beauty of the streets as well. The people are very welcoming to the foreign students and are there for any help you need.
- Venice – The most astonishing and extra-ordinary city of Italy. The place where the waters have taken the form of the pathways and you can travel from one house to another on a boat. The St. Mark’s Square and the Basilica of St. Mark are widely famous among the locals for their beauty and simplicity. The large clock tower adds a big plus to the beauty of this city.
- Milan – Milan has one of the most busiest airports in Italy and thus, experiences a lot of tourists in a year. The city is a must go destination for the art, fashion and design lovers. Travelers come from different cities to Milan for the sake of shopping only. This explains the popularity of the city across the whole Europe. The magnificent church of Italy, Duomo Cathedral is here in Milan only.
- Lake Como – The most beautiful lake in Italy is the Como lake, from the Roman period. Locals and foreigners prefer to make it a regular visiting place in the summer season. What could be a better feeling than soaking the pleasure of mild sunlight while enjoying the beauty of Lake Como. Lake Garda and Lake Orta are another great ones in Italy.
- Florence – It is the capital of the Tuscany region in Italy and has many great churches and museums under its hood. The Uffizi Gallery and Palazzo Pitti are some of the finest art places where you can look for a variety of arts and crafts. The San Lorenzo exhibition is held every year and it displays the finest paintings of Italy.
These are a few of the best places that you should not miss in Italy. The city is full of wonders and there is a lot more to explore.