The demand to study abroad is quite high among Indians. However, studying abroad can dent your pocket if you don’t find an affordable destination and university.
In this article, we will discuss the top 5 countries that are cheaper to study overseas. Some of these places offer high-class education with low tuition fees some offer excellent scholarship programs, whereas some allow students to get a part-time job. But most importantly, all these places offer a great lifestyle with an affordable cost of living.
5 Countries to Study Abroad for Indians
- Norway: All the Nordic countries offer exceptional lifestyles and affordable education. But Norway tops the list of cheap overseas education as the public universities in Norway offer almost free education to both EU and non-EU nationals.
However, the cost of living in Norway is comparatively higher than in other countries in this list.
- Italy: Italy is yet another country that offers a great lifestyle and world-class education at an affordable rate. But what makes it more preferable is the low cost of living. Italy is a place where you can get shared accommodation or stay as a house guest for a budget as low as 500 euros per month. Being the land of gourmet, food is also very cheap here. You can study in Italy and get a part-time job to sustain your living.
- France: Even if you don’t believe it, France is one of the cheapest countries to study abroad. In France, you can get a Bachelor’s degree program for as low as €170 per year!
Though the tuition fees are considerably low here, the cost of living is very expensive in the capital. So, if you want to study on a budget in France, it is best to avoid universities in or around Paris and choose universities in other places.
- Mexico: Mexico offers more than just lifestyle and affordable education. The place offers you a first-hand experience with the ancient Latin American culture and exciting places to explore. Education and cost of living in the capital can be around $6300 and $9200 per annum.
- Taiwan: The National University of Taiwan holds the 72nd position in the global rank for top universities. International students can join one of the undergraduate programs in this university for as low as $3300 per annum. Needless to say, the cost of living is a highly affordable price, making Taiwan a cheap place to study overseas for Indians.
The given 5 destinations are just the beginning. There are more places around the globe where you can study for cheap. If you want admission to one of the affordable universities in the world, get in touch with experienced study abroad consultants and find out a suitable option for you.